8 Oct 2014

• A Year Of Blogging •


I can't believe it's been a year since I set foot on this journey of blogging, so to say. I remember taking my first blog photo with my iPhone at 8 o'clock in the evening with awful lighting and editing it with sparkles (true story). I remember typing up my first post on my phone and feeling a thrill of excitement when I hit 'publish'. I still feel that little bit of excitement now, which makes it all worth it. A year a long the way, 150 posts and some 500 followers later brings us to now. A lot has changed since then, and I've learned a lot on the way. I care a lot more about the quality of my posts, and I don't think I'd love blogging as much as I do if it wasn't for you lot, as I really do appreciate every comment, tweet, etc. 

Although there are days when I feel like giving up blogging completely, it is something that makes me happy and something I'm proud of and something I hope to continue for a long time.

Whether you've been here from the first (and rather embarrassing) days, or you've only just followed me now, I'd like to give you all a big hug.

Thank you for sticking with me, here's to many more blog birthdays! :)

Zazie x