19 Sep 2014

• The Playlist #3 •

© Tumblr
I decided to create another playlist post, as I do enjoy sharing my song picks with you, and I've been listening to a ton of new songs after summer. As always, it's a mix of old favourites and new ones, so I hope you enjoy!


~ Every Other Freckle - Alt J ~
This is quite a new one, but I've had this on repeat since it came out. I don't think there's a single Alt-J song I don't like, and I love all the different sounds and voices in it. It's quite an upbeat song, but it's still one you can play if you're having a chilled night.

~ At Home - Crystal Fighters ~
I think it's becoming a tradition to mention Crystal Fighters in these posts, but I love discovering some of their old tunes I haven't heard yet. At Home is another fun upbeat song that makes you feel really warm inside when you hear it. Luurrvee.

~ Mess Is Mine - Vance Joy ~
I'm also a big fan of Vance Joy, and the song I've been listening to a lot at the moment is Mess Is Mine. It's another really nice positive song that has a really nice homely beat. I also love Snaggletooth and of course Riptide, so I'd definitely recommend you check them out too if you want to give him a listen!

~ Touch - Daughter ~
Another band I love, Daughter's music has the XX-esque vibes and the lead singers voice sounds a little bit like Florence Welsh, so it's a love all around. Touch is a really lovely song that is a little less happy and upbeat than the rest in this post, but that doesn't mean it's bad! I'm also a big fan of Youth, which is quite a classic.

~ Blame It On Me - George Ezra ~
Ending with a happier note, George released another song that has had me fallen in love. It's not quite Budapest, but it's still a really good song. It's happy, has a great beat and will be one stuck in your head. I don't think this boy will ever get it wrong.

Zazie x