19 May 2014

• Two Spring Loves •

Sorry i haven't been blogging that enthusiastically recently, but i just didn't really have much motivation, but a new week, a new start right? Today I wanted to share with you two things that i've been LOVING recently, and let me tell you - they're good. 

The first thing was a recommendation from Aerin. I was on the hunt for a pale pastel blue nail shade, that had a really nice formula. I don't own many Essie polishes, but when i spotted Essie's Find Me An Oasis, i knew it had to be mine. The formula of Essie is really good and becomes opaque in almost one coat, and they last a good amount of time too. And the colour is truly gorgeous, a blue with white undertones, and a perfect shade for spring/summer.

I've also been looking around my stash of makeup to look for some summer eyeshadows i can wear that are travel friendly when i go back to the UK in Summer, and i've found it. I received the NARS Alhambra Eyeshadow Duo for Christmas last year, and in all honesty i haven't worn it all too often, but the other day i tried it out, and it's stunning. I particularly like the rose gold/champagne shade, but they both just compliment each other so easily. Nars are definitely ticking all my boxes for one sweep shadows. 

What are some things you are loving at the moment? 

Zazie x