© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• The Mascara Dilemma •


I'll save all my apologies for not posting as you've heard my excuses a few too many times, but I'm back - and that's all that matters right? I've been wanting to talk about a new mascara I've been using for a while, because it's definitely become one of my favourites.


I haven't heard too much about Eyeko, but I've always been intrigued by the brand and seeing Alexa Chung's gorgeous face whenever I walk past their counter always gets me interested. I needed a new mascara, so I thought I'd give this one a whirl, and I love it! The Eyeko Lengthening Skinny Brush Mascara is the perfect mascara if you want a lot of length and some volume thrown in for good measure. Although for the first few weeks it had a rather wet formula, once you get to that inbetween stage it doesn't smudge and keeps the curl in all day. Plus it's one of the cheaper mascaras you can find in Sephora, and it's lasted me a while.

But now it comes to my dilemma - it's fab, it's great, you've heard it all, but it's slowly running out. While rummaging through my makeup drawers I realised that I don't have any back up mascaras, so here's my question to you; what mascara would you recommend? Although I'm more than happy to repurchase this one, I'd love to give a different one a go, as mascara is the one beauty product I haven't dabbled much in before.

Leave your favourite mascara / recommendations below, I'll more than appreciate it!

Zazie x