© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• Nars Brush Dupes •

I'm sure we all dreaming of owning Nars brushes, but a lot of us simply can't afford to splurge 30-something pounds on one brush. This is where bornpretty comes in. When they initally contacted me for review, I was a little hesitant as scrolling through their website the significantly cheap prices did make me question to quality of their products. But, as a self-professed risk taker, I decided to choose a few products to try.


Their powder brush* caught my eye as the similarity between that and the Nars Yachiyo Powder Brush is immediately recognisable. Both have black striped spun handles and black bristles and are both very alike in size. Although the bornpretty brush feels quite light, the bristles are really good quality and haven't shed so far. Thanks to the shape it works great for contouring as well as blush or face powder and applies product really nicely. I can't really compare it to the Nars one as I haven't tried it, but this one performed really well, and if you aren't willing to splurge then I'd recommend you give this one a go.

The second brush I received was an eyeshadow brush*. Although this doesn't look exactly like it, it could be compared to the Nars Large Dome Eyeshadow Brush (for the sake of this post anyway). It has fibre bristles and worked surprisingly well on both matte and shimmer shadows and cream eyeshadows. It has quite a firm handle, and again I was really impressed that the bristles didn't shed.

Overall, really happy with these brushes, and although the Nars counter parts are probably better made (and maybe even better quality), I think these are a good cheaper option for us skint gals.

To get 10% off your order on bornpretty, use the code LITTH10 at checkout!

Zazie x
*PR Sample