© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• The Playlist #4 •

© Tumblr
I really do enjoy having series' on the blog, and one that is one of my favourites are my playlist posts. I love music and I love sharing my picks with you guys. As always, a lot of these are old favourites, but they're still worth a listen, and might bring back some old memories.


1.  Time To Pretend - MGMT
2.  Ocean Bed - Zoo Kid
3.  If You Wanna - The Vaccines
4.  Gold On The Ceiling - The Black Keys
5.  Only Love - Ben Howard
6.  Go Outside - Cults
7.  I'm Not Gonna Teach You - Black Kids
8.  Zombie - Jamie T

You can listen to these and more over on my 8tracks playlist here. I apologize for the billionth time for the lack of posting over here and I don't have a reason, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. Thanks for sticking around!

Zazie x