 |
| © Urban Outfitters |
Trends come and go all the time, yet this simple print always seems to be floating around. Although I love wearing stripes, there is something about gingham thats just a little more interesting. The classic black and white means it can be styled in so many ways -- I often add a pop of colour (based off my previous post, you'd probably guess that red is my go-to right now), or keep the monochrome look in tact with a pair of black or white jeans or shoes. Of course you can spice things up with colourful gingham, but I don't think I'm
quite there yet.
I also see gingham as a pattern that is universally flattering. As you can see from the pictures above, it looks good on blondes and brunettes, as well as a variety of skin tones. Coincidentally, it's also something that works all year around, although I have been getting particularly a lot of wear out of it this summer. I definitely think it's a great way for monochrome gals like me to feel a little more summery, so let me know if you feel the same!
Check out some of my favourite gingham pieces below:
No comments