© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• The Spring Tag •

Photo copyright to Jack Wills ©







So i was tagged by the lovely Sarah Ashton from A Photographers Beauty Guide to do this tag, and because Spring is one of my favourite seasons, I was extremely thrilled!
1.  Do you change your makeup when spring arrives? If so, how?
Not too much really as i always prefer minimal makeup, but i do like changing my bold dark berries or red lip colours to slightly sheerer coral shades.

2.  What is your favourite spring fragrance?
This spring i've been loving Love Etc. from the Body Shop, which is a lovely sweet scent. (full review here!)

3.  What's going to be your favourite accessory this spring?
Probably this pink patterned hair scarf that i picked up at H&M, it just spices up a simple bun or ponytail.

4.  What's going to be your most worn item of clothing this spring?
This is a hard one. Either a simple pair of dark wash shorts from Topshop, or a pair of genie type trousers from Forever 21.

5.  What are your top three favourite nail polishes?
I've done a full post on my top 5 spring nail polishes this spring (which will be up soon!), but out of them my three favourites are probably Sally Hansen's Mint Sorbet & Breezy Blue, and probably a plain white like Alpine Snow from OPI, which is great for any season.

6.  Do you prefer pumps or sandals in spring?
Neither! At the moment i'm a big fan of Toms, as well as old favourites like All Stars and Doc Martens - they're just so comfortable!

7.  What's your favourite spring jacket?
Because i live in Singapore, jackets are pretty much non existent in my wardrobe, but i've been really wanting some Kimono style cardi's like this one from Nasty Gal.

And that was it for my Spring tag! I hope you enjoyed reading my answers, i'm not going to be tagging anyone specific, but if you are reading this and you want to do this tag too, then go ahead!

Zazie x