© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• The Wishlist #1: Spring Edition •

Ugh, stock photos. Anyway, today i wanted to share with you a few items that are on my beauty / fashion wishlist at the moment. A lot of these are pretty expensive, and many of these are quite hyped up but i thought i'd go through them anyway.
1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush
I'm almost completely certain that you've heard about this recently - the stunning blush version of the beloved Powders that Hourglass have. I admit to be one of those people that gets sucked into all things hyped and beautifully packaged, but can you blame me? The one above is in the shade Dim Infusion which is a gorgeous coral shade infused with dim light to add a beautiful warmth and glow to your cheeks. Sadly we don't have an Hourglass store here in Singapore, so the wishing continues!

2. Whistles Clutch
This gorgeous pale green clutch has been seen with many celebrities, but i just love the simplistic and elegant look of it. This would be perfect for nights out when you're just taking your phone and money, but surprisingly can fit in more than you think. With the £55 price tag i honestly don't see myself buying this exact one, but as i mentioned a few posts ago, Samantha spoke about a dupe from Forever 21, which i've been keeping my eyes out for.

3. Topshop Rib Crop Tee
I have a tonne of crop tops from Topshop, and they're definitely my favourite. While perusing their website i found two gorgeous ones in lilac and the blue above. These shades are perfect for this season, and i definitely can see myself getting a lot of wear out of these. I think these cost around £8 which i think is a really great price, especially if you're going to be wearing it a lot. Paired with a skater skirt or a pair of high-waisted shorts, this is a perfect item must have for your spring closet.

4. Daniel Wellington Watch
Ahh, these babies. I've had my eye on these watches for quite some time now, and i honestly think they are so stunning. I love the simplistic watch face, the rose gold detailing, and the names. The ones pictured above are the Classic Southampton Lady and the Classic Sheffield Lady, which are two quite different ones, but you can switch bands which i think is pretty cool. These cost between £129 and £179, which is actually quite good for a nice well-made watch, but still something to keep on my wishlist for now.

5. YSL Rouge Volupte
The YSL Spring 2014 Collection got me right in the heart. I fell head over heels in this Rouge Volupte in the shade Jealous Coral, which is a gorgeous coral toned pink, which i think is an absolutely perfect colour for spring. The Rouge Voluptes are so gorgeous, with their glide on formula and perfect amount of colour. The packaging is so stunning as well, definitely a luxury product. I've always dreamed of having my own Volupte, and perhaps this will be my first? Who knows.


That's it for my wishlist, comment your wishings below!

Zazie x