© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• One Hundred Of You •

One Hundred. One Hundred. One Hundred. This number seems so huge, and the fact that that many of you enjoy reading my blog seems crazy. I know tonnes of people have thousands, even millions, but 100 already seems so massive. I started this blog spontaneously in March last year (although i only started blogging regularly in November), and i honestly didn't expect anyone to read it. I love writing blog posts, editing my blog theme and generally interacting with you all, so thinking that you also love reading my posts makes me beyond happy. I'm not going to get soppy or too emotional, but i'd like to personally thank every single one of you who has taken their time to read my ramblings, leave comments and never fail to brighten my day. My blog is a big passion of mine, and i'm looking forward to continue writing it for a long time.


Thank you again for 100 Bloglovin' Followers!!!

Zazie x