© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• Three Step Face •


In general, I like taking my time with my makeup, however, when it comes to everyday when I have an option between doing my makeup nicely or having an extra ten minutes of sleep I usually go for the latter. This is my three product routine that I like to slap on that doesn't make me look like I've fallen out of bed and had a zombie attack on my way to school.

I like to look like I have eyebrows, as my blonde ones are pretty much non-existent, so I like to double up my MAC Omega Eyeshadow in my brows as well as my crease for definition. It's quite a non-fuss shade that doesn't take too long to use as my Bobbi Brown one, which is a lot more pigmented.

Mascara is also something essential to make me look a little more awake, and recently I've been loving the Bare Minerals Lash Domination. It gives really good volume, and although the formula was a little wet at first, once you leave it a few weeks it works really well. One coat can give a really subtle look and two can make it a little more heavy.

Because I suffer with mild acne I also like hiding it a little bit, but I don't want it to look to cakey. The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream is great because it does just this as well as help with spots thanks to it's tea tree ingredient. It isn't amazing at covering blemishes though, so I do often use a concealer instead, or as well, but both are great everyday essentials.

Of course this is only what I do if I have limited time and want to wear makeup, but I often choose to skip all of it and have a makeup free day, which I do think is important to have every once in a while, as your skin does need to breathe.

What do you slap on when you want to be out the door in 5 minutes?

Zazie x