© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• The Crease Combo •


Most of us have a signature eye look, and although I thought I didn't have one, there is one step that I never miss out - whether I'm going for a full on smokey eye, or keeping it very "au naturel".

A crease shade was something I was a little bit scared of, but ever since I bought my Zoeva 227 Soft Definer Brush, the tables have turned. This is extremely similar to the well-loved MAC 217 brush, and I'm sure it works just as well. Using a light brown shade such as MAC's Omega, use a wind swiper motion in the socket (or crease) of your eye, and it will make a whole look in itself. You can build it up to be more intense, but one thing's for sure - you won't overdo it. The brush effortlessly dispenses the perfect amount of colour, and also works great as a base shadow brush. And as you can probably tell from the stain on the bristles, it really does get a lot of use

Both of these work excellent together, and I love the effortless look at the end of it.

Do you have any eye combinations you wear all the time?

Zazie x