© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

☀ The Playlist: Summer Edition ☀

© Tumblr
It's been a long time since my first playlist post, so I thought a new one was in order. This is a bit of a longer one, and is filled with songs I've been listening to and loving this summer. There are a couple of new ones, and lots of oldies, but I hope you enjoy! You can listen to all the tracks in a 8tracks playlist here.

~ Dança Molengo feat. Rizzle Kicks - Bonde de Rolê ~

If I could only choose one song to listen to the entire summer it would be this one. It's such a fun upbeat one with Brazilian influences that just scream summer to me. It's just such a happy song and Rizzle Kicks just top it off for me.

~ Budapest - George Ezra ~
The minute I heard this I fell in love. Again such a lovely song and George's voice is so unique and amazing. It's one of those songs you never really get sick of, and if you are interested in him, I listened to a documentary on Radio 1, which I'm sure you'll all like.

~ You & I - Crystal Fighters ~
This was one of my favourite songs last summer, and decided to listen to it again to bring back the good mems. Another upbeat happy song. I've got a couple of Crystal Fighters songs on my iTunes, and look incredible live.

~ Skinny Genes - Eliza Doolittle ~
I actually saw Eliza live way back in 2009 I think it was, when she performed in Selfridges. I actually met her, and she was so lovely. I'd never heard of her as she wasn't on the radio or in the charts yet but the minute I heard her sing I knew I'd love her album. Skinny Genes was the first song she performed, so I have a special little place in my heart for it and will always listen to it every summer.

~ Dust On The Ground - Bombay Bicycle Club ~
Another one from 2009 (it honestly was one of the best for music!), this one is another amazing song. I don't think there is a single Bombay Bicycle Club song I don't like. I'm actually seeing them live next week which is pretty exciting, and their newest song 'Feel' is definitely worth a listen.

There's a couple of more songs on the playlist here, but that'll be it for today's post. Sorry I haven't been posting all that much recently, but I have been quite busy and now that I'm back in Singapore, jetlagged. Hope you enjoyed this post, love you all!

Zazie x