© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• Three From Rimmel •


All good things come in threes. And Rimmel is no exception. It isn't an unknown fact that I'm a big fan of Rimmel and most of their products. They're affordable, easily accessable and hardly ever disappoint, and so here's a lowdown of three of my everyday essentials.


I try out different foundations all the time, but I always find myself going back to my Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. It just looks so natural compared to others, and it's glowing but covering formula makes your skin look radiant and not too cakey. The shade range isn't massive, and I don't find this to be the most long lasting foundation, but I love the way it looks on the skin and at £8.99 is definitely a bargain!

When it comes to mascaras, I like sticking to the drugstore, and so when I found the Rimmel Wonder Lash Mascara, I was desperate to give it a try. It contains argon oil, and so is supposedly meant to lengthen and thicken your lashes, which in all honesty I haven't really noticed, but it is a really good mascara for temporary thickness and length. The formula is rather wet, which means you do have to leave it to sit for a bit.

Another one I've talked about a couple of times is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 103. Although initially it feels slightly too creamy, when applied on top of a lip liner or dabbed on lightly, it creates the most perfect nude lipstick. Because of the neutral tones it is so versatile and would look gorgeous on so many skin tones. Contrary to what the name might suggest, it isn't too long lasting, but I still find myself grabbing this on most days when I'm wearing makeup.

Zazie x