© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• Hello 2015 •


We're already a week into 2015, how did that happen?! I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for what has been a great year and I hope this one's as good as the last. I hit a big 700 followers here on the blog and I feel like I've grown a lot as a person. 

Through mistakes and the occasional embarrassment I feel like I've learnt a lot of potential life lessons. And makeup wise I feel I've also found my area and what my comfort zone is. I've learned that nude lips are now so my thing and I shouldn't be so afraid of the lip liner. I also became aware that it is completely fine to stay within your makeup boundaries and branch out whenever you need be, and I also shouldn't feel bad to treat myself once in a while.

Although I don't have any astounding resolutions other than the usual ones, I generally hope to see the positive side of things and appreciate what I have, as at the end of the day nothing is ever really permanent. And of course I will continue counting down the days until holidays or the next time I see someone, but I should also cherish the simple times. 

I hope this post hasn't been too cheesy, but I felt like I needed a little post like this to conclude the last year and act as a stepping stone into the next. When it comes to my blog, I will try and post as often as I can, but as I mentioned in this post, I will only post when I'm 100% happy with it.

Let me know any resolutions or hopes you have for 2015 and I hope you've had a wonderful start so far! 

Zazie x