© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• What's On My Face #5 •

It's bacckkk! It's been a while, but I decided to make another FOTD style post, as they really are one of my favourites to write. I haven't been changing up my makeup too much for autumn, but I do have a look I wanted to share with you all. (And I promise; I'll try to make a smokier look with a darker lip soon!)

To start off my base I used my L'Oreal Eau de Teint Foundation. It's one of my more sheerer foundations so I topped it off with my NARS Creamy Concealer which I'm sadly almost all out of. My skin looks pretty natural, so it's good if you don't want a full on flawless base. For my blush and bronzer I scrambled through my makeup drawer to find my Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzer which I completely forgot I owned. They're both really good quality for the price, although the bronzer is slightly shimmery so I wouldn't really use it to contour like the name would suggest.

On my eyes I wanted something that was quite quick, and so I used my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze. I don't even know why I use this as it's gone pretty much rock hard, but I managed to scrape a bit out of the pot as it's just so pretty. I then topped it off with my Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara, and didn't think it needed anything in the crease or any eyeliner to make it look complete.

And for lips, I simply used my Topshop Lipliner in Ceramic which I talked in depth about in Sunday's post (here).

Zazie x