© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• A BB Cream Good For The Skin •


Recently I've been noticing that when I'm wearing foundation (not a very often occasion), it doesn't seem to sit right. All of them seem to be going a little bit patchy and sticking to parts of my face and I have no idea why. I wanted to try out something a little lighter, and although the whole BB/CC mimic hasn't really caught up with me, I thought I might as well give one a try.

I've also been suffering from quite a few hormonal breakouts, and so when I spotted this gem I was très excited to give it a whirl. The Body Shop's Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream claims to "perfect your complexion and fights the look of blemishes using tea tree oil from Kenya'. Quite impressive. I was a bit hesitant as to which colour I am as I'm a bit crappy when it comes to colour matching and all that. but I decided to go for the lightest shade as I'd rather look like a ghost than an oompa loompa.

The formula is quite sheer and light for what the name would describe it being full coverage and heavy. It definitely doesn't hide all my blemishes but gives an even layer over the skin. It doesn't feel sticky or heavy at all and is buildable. I did expect it to be slightly thicker and heavier in coverage, but it's great for evening out skin tone. I've only been using this for around a week, and although I haven't seen a vast difference in my spots, it's definitely helped reduce them. There is quite a strong tea tree scent in it, but it does go away after a while and I don't mind at all. I think this is a great skincare/makeup hybrid that I'm really enjoying using.

Zazie x