© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• L'Oreal EverCrème •


One step I really despise is washing my hair. I try to avoid it as much as possible, and combined with the fact my hair never gets greasy, I only wash it every three days (bad I know). For today's pos however, I'm going to talk about a conditioner that I've been using recently.

I've never been blown away by any sort of hair product if I'm honest. My hair is quite hard to work with, and so I've always just used any conditioner that claims to be nourishing. The L'Oreal EverCrème Conditioner has a very creamy texture that feels very nice through your hair. You only need the tiniest bit, so this has lasted me quite a while. When rinsed off you hair feels very smooth, but the nourishment kind of disappears when dry. I find this with a lot of conditioners though, and as I said, my hair is quite fussy, so you may quite like this one.

Have you tried this conditioner?

Zazie x