© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• Back To Basics •


On days when my makeup just isn't going well, I know I can always count on my firm favourites. One of these being, my Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. I think I've talked about this a few too many times, but it's a cult favourite that deserves every ounce of hype.

It's such a simple palette not a single brand has made one like it or one that come close to it. A neutral essential in anyones collection, it has six nude shades that are perfect transition colours, and with the recent addition of the Naked Basics 2 to the Naked family, I'm resisting not to order it.

Despite how simple this palette may look, it can actually create many versatile looks. A simple everyday look using W.O.S and Naked 2 in the crease can be turned into a smoky dramatic look by adding Faint and Crave into the outer V and along the upper and lower lash line.

It's pretty safe to say that this is one of my most used and loved palette I own. Nearly all of the shades are matte, so they are also a great base shades for more dramatic looks.

Zazie x