© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• The Perfect Base •

If you read my last What's On My Face edit, you would have heard me talk about loving the look and feel of a sheerer foundation with a heavy duty concealer, and today I'm going to touch on the subject again.
Like most people, I'm not really a big fan of a cakey base, and although I do like a nice full coverage foundation once in a while, sometimes I just like something a little lighter for a more natural base. L'Oreal Nude Magique Foundation is just that. It's a light foundation that surprisingly has a velvety finish and has quite a runny formula - and it lacks a pump, so you do have to be careful when pouring this. Using a stippling brush I like to blend this all over the face, and I just love how lovely it feels on the skin. It also has SPF 15 so it's a great summer choice. It also comes in a sleek glass bottle that is very small and travel friendly.

The concealer I'm about to talk about has been mentioned on here before, but it's definitely an amazing concealer that deserves all the hype it receives. The Nars Creamy Concealer is quite a thick concealer that provides amazing coverage for redness and spots, and is really long lasting too. As the name suggests it's really creamy and blendable, but a bit too heavy personally for my undereyes. Apply this to blemishes using a little blending brush and voila! Perfect base, done.

Let me know below what base combinations you like to use, and I'll see you in my next post!

Zazie x