© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• The Luxury Lipstick •


As you can tell i'm into my bright pinks at the moment. I think this is pretty clear from the packaging that this is no ordinary lipstick. Oh no. The YSL Rouge Voluptes are far from it. I've admired these from afar, but i never thought i'd receive it. However, my lovely sister bought this for my birthday and i couldn't be more thankful. Despite adding the shade Jealous Coral to my wishlist post back in this post, Fuchsia Tourbillon (31) is absolutely stunning. It's a fuchsia that isn't too neon or barbie pink, and the formula is simply fabulous. It glides on the lips giving a perfect amount of colour and without sliding around or smudging.

But, of course there is a drawback, and that is the price tag. At £25 this is in no way cheap, and i wouldn't have bought it by myself. The colour, formula and packaging of this is so stunning, so i do think this is great if you want to treat yourself to a nice luxury lipstick.

And to end this post on a little note, i'd just like to say a huge thank you to all of you who wished me a happy birthday, it really made my day :)

Zazie x