© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• The Wishlist #3: NARS Edition •

- ignore the creamy concealer, made the collage before i got it haha! -

Another wishlist, i know, but my birthday is coming up in less than two weeks, so i'm listing out the things i'm lusting. Nars is a brand i'm slowly getting more into, but there are still loads of things i still want to try out. I know it's not the cheapest of brands, but everyone loves a splurge right?

1. NARS Radiant Tinted Moisturiser
I'm all up for any base that sounds light, but still has enough coverage to hide flaws, redness, etc. This Nars offering has been hyped by many, and just sounds fab. I love the fact that this gives radiance as well, and is definitely high on my wishlist.

2. NARS Eyeshadow Duo
As you all know i was really impressed with their Alhambra one, but i've also got my eye on a couple of matte neutral shades, such as Portobello. I think it would be a great option for travelling as they are so small, but i do have my Naked Basics for now.

3. NARS Blushers
Definitely one of the most loved from Nars are their blushers, but i've never actually tried them. I always get really overwhelmed whenever i look at the shades they have on offer, so i don't know exactly what shade i would get.

4. NARS Satin Lip Pencils
It's fair to say all of these shades look gorgeous, and the formula sounds lovely too. Nars also do matte versions of these, but for some reason these stand out to me more with their Spring colours. I've swatched them in store, and i must admit they truly are amazingly creamy and feel quite moisturising too (although i would have to test them out for longer).

What is something from Nars you are lusting after?

Zazie x