© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• Parisian Inspired •

-
Top: Topshop
Rings: H&M
Lips: Model's Own Matte Balm 'Ravishing Red'
Liner: Topshop Magic Liner
Bronzer & Highlighter: Sleek Contour Kit
Mascara: Maybelline The Rocket
-

No outfit photos yet, sigh. Anyway, today i'm going to show you this look that was inspired by the typical Paris look. I got inspired by this new top that i bought recently, and I just love the overall look.

Makeup
I think the red lip is pretty obvious. I feel a post-box red is perfect, but an orange or maroon red are also great, it depends on what suits you best. An eyeliner flick is also optional, but it gives a nice sophisticated and feminine look. I also added a bit of my bronzer through the crease and a bit over the lid just to give the eye a bit of dimension. And of course an inner corner highlight was needed too! For the face makeup, i didn't feel there was a need for blush, but i added a bit of bronzer and highlighter to add a bit of a glow and colour that my complexion needs.

Fashion
A striped top (preferably blue and white, although black is of course okay too!) is something really casual and comfortable, and paired with some dark denim shorts really finishes the look off. Jewellery wise, i feel gold is really nice and classy, but silver or copper would also look lovely. If you want to add a necklace i would recommend a small dainty one, as a big chain would just look a little too much in my opinion, but it's all up to you. 

Hair
This is completely up to you. Loose hair, bun, ponytail, plait; anything will suit this look. I decided to opt for a messy bun, taking quite a lot of hair from the sides to really frame the face. You could also add a hair scarf or head band to give a simple hairstyle some extra 'pizazz'. 

So that was my Parisian inspired look, i hope you enjoyed and tell me if you like it below :)

Zazie x