© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• Hair Loves •


I quite like taking care of my hair. Although the dry frizzy mess that it is, i generally do quite a lot to keep my hair nice and healthy. I've been loving these three products for a while, so i thought it would be time to share them with you.

For as long as i can remember i've been using a detangling spray. I always wake up with weird wavy hair, and a few sprays of The Body Shop's Rainforest Radiance Detangling Spray and a comb through and it looks great. This really does help with knots as well, and smells divine too. This one also has really good ingredients in it for your hair, so you know it won't give you any damage. This one is for coloured hair, but i'm not sure they have one for normal hair.

To deal with the dryness of my hair i'm a big fan of hair oils or serums. The Redken Diamond Oil is perfect for this, as you literally only need one or two drops for the entire hair. Although i don't feel a lot of moisture in my hair like i do with other serums, it does make my hair look nice and healthy, and gives that radiant shine to it. It does cost quite a lot in my opinion, but because you only need the tiniest amount, i can justify it.

The blogger community is a big fan of texturising sprays, and at the moment i've been loving the Toni & Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray. Although you'd expect a texturising spray to be dry (i do anyway), this does really gives your hair a bit more of a beachy look. If you spray too much it can end up looking slightly wet, but the right amounts in the right places look really nice. And this smells so lovely too.

Zazie x