© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• Simple & Affordable •



Simple Makeup is definitely my favourite. Minimal and neutral is probably my go-to look for most days if i'm not doing anything special. These two products fit perfectly into that category and are definitely my favourite ones at the moment.

I've been eyeing the Bobbi Brown Sheer Lip Colours for a while now, but the price tag kept putting me off. When i saw Alix from I Covet Thee mention the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in her favourites video, i couldn't help picking one up. The Super Lustrous Lipsticks are quite confusing, as they have four different finishes in the range- creamy, shine, matte and pearl. This is one of the shine ones in the shade 'Lovers Coral' which is a really sheer coral shade, although it's more of a my-lips-with-a-hint-of-coral. Really pretty and subtle for everyday wear, and such a gorgeous finish.

I've also been looking for a new concealer for quite a while now. I wanted one that wasn't too heavy or cakey, but still gave enough coverage to cover blemishes and spots. The Bourjois Happy Light Concealer does exactly that. The creamy texture blends effortlessly into the skin leaving a light feeling with a flawless finish. I like to use this instead of foundation on the areas i need it and it definitely lives up to the name. The only negative thing about this is the shade range, from what i recall they only have two shades, mine being the lightest. If you are a few shades lighter than this, i'd still recommend this, as it honestly looks like you're wearing next to nothing.

Zazie x