© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• Shampoo, Conditioner, etc. •

Am I the only one who get's so sick and tired of those tiny hotel shampoo's and conditioners? They're honestly only enough for  one shower, and so I like to bring my own. It also happens that i'm going on a school camp this week, and so I thought it would be a good opportunity to share with you what i'm bringing shower-wise.
Because I bring smaller sized bottles than I normally use, I decided to give a brand I haven't tried a go so for shampoo and conditioner I bought the Pantene Nourished and Shine Shampoo and the Pantene Hair Fall Control Conditioner. I am yet to try this out as i'm leaving for camp tomorrow, but I will probably share my thoughts with you about them another time.

For shower gel I bought the Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash, which is an old favourite of mine that I used to use. The scent is typical dove scent, and it has little beads in, which really helps to exfoliate and moisturise the skin.

Although i'm not big on body lotion, I like to moisturise after I shave my legs, as they can feel a bit harsh or rough after. This time i'm bringing the Ahava Dead Sea Water Mineral Body Lotion, which smells really lovely and really moisturises my legs without feeling greasy or wet.

As for makeup remover, I decided to try out a mini Bioderma Sensibio H20, as i've heard loads of great stuff about it and my L'Oreal dupe is almost empty. I've definitely got my eyes on the Garnier one, but for now i'll try out the Bioderma. Haven't tried it yet, but definitely excited to do so!

Zazie x