© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• Happiness •


Happiness. It's a funny one really. There are so many different meanings of happiness, and you won't find someone else feeling the same happiness as you are. According to Wikipedia, happiness is a mental or emotional state of well-being characterized by positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy. This basically means that it really doesn't matter where you are physically, what you are doing or who you are with, but more the way you translate this into your head. Happiness can be a confusion, sometimes you are so caught up with constantly saying that your happy that you realise you're not, or that your sad when in reality - you're not. A lot of the time people take happiness for granted (including me). Happiness isn't always about a particular memory. Sometimes i remember having a great time, but never really remember what was happening or what went through my mind.


One way of making me feel happy is setting myself goals, or generally looking forward to things. Right now for example, i damn right can't wait for the weekend. But don't get too caught up in the future - live in the present, and i assure you, you will find happiness right now. Just look around you.

I certainly don't know where this post is going, but i'd just like to say that where ever you are, you should think about happiness. For most people, it doesn't come every day. I honestly have no idea why i keep making these post rambles, but i feel like my blog is a place for my thoughts to be filled with, not just a blank piece of paper to satisfy other peoples needs. (Selfish? No, my own happiness)

Zazie x

(P.S. If you are reading this then hello! I apologize for my kind of (ehem) deep post there, but i just felt the need to share my thoughts on happiness. I hope it doesn't sound mega cheesy, because in my head, it totally does)