© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• A Whole Lotta Body Shop Luurrve! •

The Body Shop is a shop that i always find so intriguing and most of the products i've purchased from there i've been relatively pleased with. And when i went in the other day, and they were having a big sale on, i thought it would be rude not to pick up a couple of things..


The main thing I wanted to pick up was  the Pink Grapefruit Body Butter, which I've been smelling for so long. The scent is really fresh and fruity, and the consistency of the butter is not too thick, really moisturising, drys quickly, and the smell lasts forever.- so there's pretty much  nothing bad I can say about it. I also picked up some minis in the scents Mango, Shea Butter and Moringa, as they were on offer. Shea butter is definitely another one of my favourites, again it's real fresh and I love applying this at anytime of the day. In the little set you also got two lip butters which I've been wanting to try for quite some time. They do feel a lot like a moisturiser for your lips, but they are, like expected, very moisturising. I also picked up the Camomile Cleansing Butter, which I mentioned in a recent post


I'm definitely really impressed by all of these products, and I'd recommend them to anyone. And although these aren't really new products, I definitely think you should go check these out. 

Zazie. x