© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• Makeup Bag Essentials •


I quite often go on sleepovers or stay over at people's houses, and i always like to bring a small amount of my makeup with me. I normally just throw in random stuff, but i've noticed that i always seem to bring these few products every time. I wouldn't say these were products i couldn't live without, or makeup-i'd-bring-to-the-desert but these are really good products that i tend to bring.

The first thing is a base- quite often i like just a light coverage, and although i could bring a bb cream, i mostly bring my L'Oreal True Match Foundation (review here) to lightly apply around my T-Zone or any spotty areas of my skin. To do this i use my Urban Decay Optical Blurring Brush (review here). On sleepovers i don't tend to get the biggest amount of sleep, so i like to use my Garnier BB Eye-Roll On just under my eyes to make me look and feel a bit more awake. Then i mostly just go straight to mascara and i'm out the door, but when i have an extra bit of time, or know i won't have time to do my makeup at any other time of that day, i use my Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (review here) for a really natural nude eye look. This is a great eyeshadow palette for your makeup bag, as it is so small and great for travelling as well. I also take an eyeshadow brush, this one is the Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush. I like to pop an eyeliner in the bag too, mainly just because it fits, but some days i do like putting this in my tightline to make my lashes look fuller and longer. For this i mostly use the L'Oreal Superliner Smokey Eye, which is a black-grey eyeliner great for smokey eyes, like the name would suggest. The mascara i use does vary but at the moment i've been using my beloved Maybelline The Rocket Mascara again, which was my go-to mascara a while back. 

Although there are no lip products here, that is mainly because i keep them in my handbag, but i'll mostly just pop on some lip balm, which lives in my toiletry bag.

What are your makeup bag essentials?
Zazie x