© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• Benefit They're Real! Mascara •

Benefit They're Real Mascara // £19.50 (full size)

For christmas my sister got me a little black box and filled it with loads of really nice presents, which i wasn't expecting at all. The first thing she got me was a mini of the They're Real! Mascara from Benefit. I've never really tried much from Benefit, but this was on my list, with their boxed bronzers and blushes, etc. I kind of knew i was going to like it, as my favourite mascara, which is The Rocket from Maybelline looks really similar to this one. This mascara honestly volumes and lengthens my lashes without feeling clumpy at all. It also doesn't smudge at all and the wand really helps to curl the lashes and get into the inner corner of the eye. I would definitely say this mascara is worth the hype, although i do think The Rocket mascara is quite similar, and a lot cheaper too!


Have you tried this mascara?

Zazie x