© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• My Body Shop Wish-list! •

I normally don't really do these kinds of posts as i really hate the look of stock photos but i just had to let you in on some products from the Body Shop that are on my current wants list! The Body Shop is defintely one of my my favourite high street shops- i love all their body care, skincare, hair and makeup range and recently they've been coming out with some great new products so it would be rude not to make a little wishlist, eh? 




The first thing is the Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder (£13). I'm a huge fan of their Honey Bronze collection, and i keep hearing loads of people talk about this one. I've tested it out whilst i was in the Body Shop last, and i really like the formula as it seems quite subtle, and it's matte which is always a favourite of mine. 

The second thing, and probably most wanted on the list is the Eyeshadow Palette in Smokey Brown (£15). I've been eying this for quite some time now, as the colours are such gorgeous neutral browns, and would look perfect for an everyday look or for an evening bronzey look. I love the consistency of these eyeshadows aswell, really quite buttery but smooth. The packaging is also gorgeous and the price isn't too bad either, especially if it's something for your christmas list, which it is in my case! 

Another makeup item on my list is the Carbon Eye Definer (£9). It is basically a pencil eyeliner with a smudger brush. I recently bought a L'Oreal one which is quite similar, however i thought this exact shade, which is a really pretty plum, would go really nicely with the palette mentioned above. 

The final thing one my list is the Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter (£12). I really like the makeup remover from this range, and i've always wanted to try a cleansing balm, but never found one in my price range. For £12 i think this is a pretty good deal and i definitely think i'll be picking this up the next time i'm at the Body Shop.

And that was it for my wishlist i'm afraid! I hope you enjoyed reading some of the items i am urging to buy!

What have you been eyeing from the Body Shop recently? x

Zazie x