© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• Too Early For Christmas Decor? •

Is it too early to get into the christmas spirit?! Definitely not in my opinion. Once halloween is over, and all the shops start putting up all the christmas decorations and start playing christmas music I am so ready for christmas! Personally christmas is one of my favourite time of the year and i love decorating my room a bit too to make it feel a little bit more festive! x


A miniature tree is 100% a must for me! This one is from Daiso and cost $4 (baubles included!) which is insanely cheap, plus its so tacky that it's cute haha! 


I also found this tiny snowman sculpture, which i just fell in love with when i saw it :) This was also from Daiso and cost $2!


Fairy-lights and pinecones are another must for the christmas season for me. Again, the pinecone ring is from Daiso ($4) and the lights i got ages ago and are there all the time.

Are you decorating for christmas this year? 

Zazie x