© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• Nivea Skincare Review •

I've been wanting to buy some new skincare products for a while already, but i just didn't want to spend a fortune on something that might or might not work for my skin. But when Aerin recommended some that are from the drugstore i just couldn't resist! 



I never really thought much about Nivea skincare, as i haven't heard many reviews about it. However they did look quite intriguing and i can honestly say that these are my holy grail skincare products at the moment! 



The first thing is the Nivea Facial Cleansing Wipes, and i am 100% in love with these! They remove makeup (including waterproof mascara), cleanse and moisturise my skin. On lazy i-dont-want-to-do-the-full-skincare-regime days i just like to use these as they do everything i need really. I got the ones for dry and sensitive skin, which i don't have, but i do like going for sensitive wipes to make sure they don't irritate my skin and my eyes do tend to be quite sensitive, although these do come in a normal to combination skin formula. These cost £2.99 from Boots which i think is a really great deal.


The next thing is the Nivea Refreshing Cleansing Mousse, and it is a bit different to your average cleanser (hence it being a mousse). It comes with a pump and it is a nice mousse texture which i love. I only need one pump for my entire face, so i can tell this is going to last me. It also feels so gentle on my skin, which is always a bonus. I bought the one for normal & combination skin, but i do know there is a formula for dry skin and sensitive skin which comes in a pink packaging. This costs £4.99 in Boots which i think is a brilliant deal, and i would definitely recommend you go check it out if you are looking for a new cleanser. :)


 And the final thing is the Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Invigorating Day Cream. I've never tried a day cream before, but i guessed it was pretty much like a moisturiser for daytime haha. The first thing i noticed was the smell, which is amazing by the way! The texture is really nice and creamy and so light on your skin as well. It's really nice and moisturising and i am just in love with this <3 The packaging is also really nice and glass which makes it feel much more expensive than it actually is haha. If you were wondering, it costs £5.10 in Boots.


Overall i think the Nivea Skincare range is so amazing and much better than i ever anticipated. I would definitely recommend you go and check these out as they are all so cheap and affordable and definitely such good products!

Talk to you soon! (:

Zazie x