© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• Fave Hair Accessories | Haircare Week •


I love styling my hair in loads of different ways, especially putting different kinds of accessories in. And today i'm going to show you guys some of my faves (:

The first one is this plait headband that i mentioned in my fall tag. I got it from Primark ages ago, but i never used to wear it as i didn't really know how to wear it. I tried to make it look like a real plait, but now i like the look of wearing it as a normal hairband, even though it doesn't look real.

I don't really know what you would call these headbands, but they are so cute when tied from the top of your neck to the top of your head. You could even tie it as a bow, but i like to tie it into a knot. I'm not quite too sure where i got these, i think New Look do some though.

Bows, bows and more bows! I used to be obsessed with bows, they are so cute and make any hairstyle look gorgeous and girly!

I hope you enjoyed this quick blogpost for today (:

Zazie x