© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• Autumn Nude Nails •

When i think of autumnal nails i generally think of dark colours (berry, plum, etc.). Recently however, i've been seeing quite a lot of people wearing nude nails. I've never been much of a big nude nail polish person. I've just never really found the right shade of nude that doesn't wash out my skin or looks almost invisible- until now.


These are two quite different shades of nudes but i love them both, especially for the autumn season.




The first one is more of a high end nail polish and much more of a salmon-yellow coloured nude. It is from butter london in the shade "shandy". It's such a pretty colour and looks fine with my skin tone, which was always my biggest worry! I've heard so many things about butter london nail polishes and when my mum bought this but didn't like it on her, i was straight there to try it haha! 
The application was also very easy. Although the brush is quite thin it glides on really smoothly, dries pretty quickly and has a really nice finish. And of course the packaging is gorgeous! You do have to take the outer lid off to get to the actual applicator lid but i still love this and want to try more polishes from the brand. These do come around at £14.00 in Boots which is a bit on the pricy side but i would definitely recommend it as they have such pretty colours! 


The second one is from Cotton On Body in the shade "Nude". This is a much more skin coloured brown toned nude but still really pretty. This brush is a lot thicker than the butter london one so it applies much quicker. The colour is also really pigmented. It's not a colour that would look good on everyone, but surprisingly i quite liked the look on my nails. This costs $2 from the US which is so incredibly cheap, so i would definitely recommend you go check these out if there is a store near you! 

I hope you enjoy the more often posting on here - I've just been more in the mood to write!

Zazie x