© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• About Me Q&A | #BritishBloggerSelection •

So some of you may know from my recent post that i am now part of the #BritishBloggerSelection, where each week there is a theme to blog about. This week it's a Q&A post, so you can get to know me better. Let's start!


Question One: Why do you like blogging?
   I like blogging because you can really think about what you are going to write, unlike videos. I also just enjoy rambling on in posts and generally i think i probably prefer blogging. I feel you can express yourself better.

Question Two: How did you come up with your blog name?
  I used to have a tumblr called a-little-treat.tumblr.com, and i was thinking of a tumblr blog url one day when i was eating maltesers, and it said "a little treat" on the packaging, so that's where it came from haha!

Question Three: Where from the UK do you come from?
  My grandparents are actually all from Scotland, but my mum was born in Sheffield, my dad in Yorkshire, so i don't really know tbh..

Question Four: Favourite colour? 
  Probably blue or pink :)

Question Five: Do you like Lana Del Rey? 
  Yes, my mum is obsessed with her music haha

Question Six: Hidden Talents That You Have?
  I can't actually think of any to be honest

Question Seven: Celebrity Crush? 
  Harry Styles or Ed Sheeran <3

Question Eight: Favourite Blog Of All Time? 
  Either Hello October or Lily Melrose .

Question Nine: What made you want to join #BritishBloggerSelection? 
  I just thought it would be a really fun idea as i could make some blogger friends (:


And that's it; I hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about me! 

Zazie x