11 Oct 2015

• An Autumnal Outfit ft. Farfetch •

#FFAWDressUp
Today I'm back with a fashion post -- finally! A website called Farfetch reached out to me and a few other bloggers to ask us to put together an outfit that would be suitable for the autumn season using items from their website. As some of you know this will be my first winter in a few years and so I was excited to do this. I decided to use a statement designer dress as the main piece, and accessorise around that and i looove the finished look so I hope you guys do too!


The dress I chose is a VERSUS piece. It has a knit jumper -esque top part and it slowly turns into a cute tartan skirt. I think both knit and tartan are perfect for the colder months and I would have never really thought to incorporate them together into a dress. I'd definitely wear some black tights underneath it to keep my legs warm and I also think a leather jacket would look great. The price of it is $482.72 and it can be found here.

I decided to keep a black theme when it came to accessorising and so I chose a pair of black chunky heel ankle boots from GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI DESIGN. I like the gold detail on the side, and the fact there's nothing too much going on that would distract from the dress.  I'm really into these sorts of shoes at the minute, and i love these too. They are $925.00 and can be found here.

I chose to use a really simple bag as well, and although I love big bags, I find most of the time you just need something small. This one is from Phillip Lim and is a crossover bag, but knowing me I'd probably wear it off my shoulder. It costs $625 and can be found here

And that's it! I hope you enjoyed this post, and like the outfit I put together. All the links are listed below again, and I'd definitely recommend Farfetch's website if you want to spoil yourself on some goods. As I said I would wear tights and a leather jacket (linked below) to make it more appropriate for the colder months, but here in New York it's still quite warm in the day time! 


Zazie x