© A Little Treat. Powered by Blogger.

• The Foundation: L'Oreal True Match •

When it comes to foundation, i'm not exactly an expert. As I am only 13, I don't wear foundation everyday and when I do, I only use it in the areas that I need it. One foundation that I recently picked up however, is a perfect foundation... I present to you, the L'Oreal True Match Foundation!


The L'Oreal True Match Foundation has a really creamy formula and is really blendable. It makes my face look really glowy, but not oily. It gives a really good coverage without feeling heavy at all. This is hands down my favourite foundation and I love it so much. I honestly can't find anything negative about this product- it comes with a pump, nice packaging, no scent. This costs £9.99 from Boots which I think is such a great deal. In case you were wondering, my shade is R2 Apricot Ivory or C2 Rose Vanilla in the UK, and it's a perfect shade for my skin.

What is your must-have foundation? 

Zazie x