3 Sep 2014

• What's On My Face #4 •


I hope you aren't sick of these posts yet, but I must admit they are one of my favourites to do. Today's look incorporates the two products I reviewed in my last post (linked here), as I didn't add in any swatches. It's a very rose gold/pink look, that I think anyone can pull off. I'm all about simple and subtle, but I hope you like it!


To start things off I wanted a very light dewy base, so I opted for my Maybelline Pure BB Mineral Watergel*, which gives a really natural finish. I then concealed any blemishes or redness using my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Vanilla. I absolutely love the combo of a light base and a heavier concealer, as it gives a much nicer look. I also used my Garnier BB Eye Roll-On, which in my opinion, is the best undereye highlighter. I blended this under the eyes, and also dabbed some on the high points of my face. I also added a little bit of my Body Shop Honey Bronzer for a touch of warmth.

I used my MAC Paintpot in Painterly all over the lids as a base, and then blended my NYX Jumbo Eyepencil in Yogurt on top. I then used Naked 2 and Faint from the Naked Basics Palette lightly in the crease and outer V to give a more defined look. This was then followed up with a few lashing of my Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara.

And, for the lips, I applied my NYX Butter Gloss in Maple Blondie. Voila!

Zazie x