11 Sep 2014

• The Slouchy Tee •


I think all of us prefer comfort over style, and I love getting all cozy and slouchy in some trackies and a hoodie, but living in Singapore, you kind of have to interpret this. I picked up this cropped baggy t-shirt from H&M the other day, and I've been getting a ton of use out of it.


It has a really nice thin jumper material, and it's a cool toned grey colour. Its so simple to chuck on when I get home from school, to sleep in or even on top of a bikini when the nights are cooler. It is so so so comfy and perfect for the heat as the fabric doesn't stick to you. I love the loose style of this and think anyone could pull this off. I also like that it's loose but still fitting at the same time, as it doesn't fall of the shoulder or just droop down.

I don't remember exactly how much this was, but I remember being pleasantly surprised at how cheap it was. They'll probably still have it in stores, and I'd definitely recommend you go get it if you like the look of it.

Zazie x