31 Aug 2014

• A Little NYX Haul •



NYX is a brand where i've either loved something, or hated it. The matte lip cream was not for me, whereas I love the Frou Frou Mascara as well as the blushers. I've been meaning to try some more because it is quite an affordable brand, and so I decided to take a little trip to Sephora.


NYX Butter Gloss in Maple Blondie // 
I've been looking for a gloss for a while, that wasn't too sticky or slid around the lips too much. This is just in between. It gives quite a good amount of colour (that can be sheered out if you wish) and doesn't feel sticky at all. I find gloss a hard one to fit all the criteria, but this really does. The shade is a gorgeous pink with slight coral tones in it.

NYX Jumbo Eyepencil in Yogurt //
I'm absolutely in love with the eyepencil in Cashmere, and I wanted to pick up another shade. Although the formula does tend to crease on me, the shade is so gorgeous and easy to slick on that it's worth it. Yogurt is a pink shade that would look lovely paired with any shade from the Naked 3, but also on it's own. It's a really quick and easy product that just looks gorgeous.

I definitely am impressed with these NYX products, as you can probably tell. I'd recommend both, and I'm definitely going to pick up some more goodies, as they are so cheap.

Zazie x