18 Aug 2014

• The Wishlist #4: Summer Edition •

I completely forgot about this one, but technically summer isn't over yet so I thought I might as well squeeze it in. This summer I just wanted to enjoy it with friends and family, and although I did take a couple of shopping trips, over all I didn't buy too much.


1.  Monki Hope Sunglasses
I've been wanting some new sunglasses, but I just couldn't find ones that fit my budget. I love the simple style of these Monki ones. I like round sunglasses as I feel they are a little more daring and I just wish I popped down to a Monki store to pick them up.

2.  Topshop Moto Pretty Blue Hayden Jeans
Oh boy. I've been wanting a new pair of jeans for the longest time. I've seen perfect pairs in both Topshop and Urban Outfitters, but I just can't justify paying £50 for a pair of jeans (a very nice pair I must admit). I'm a big fan of 90's high waisted ones, cuffed, quite loose and perhaps a few rips here and there.

3.  FujiFilm Finepix X100 
I love the look of old fashioned cameras, they're just so much more interesting than ones nowadays. This one is gorgeously black and silver (a combination I adore) and looks so cute both as decoration and when snapping away.

4.  NARS Sheer Lipstick
If anything has the words "sheer" and "lip" in it - I'm sold. I've been eying the lip pencils for a long time (throwback to my spring wishlist), but these lipsticks look very intriguing too. Especially the shade 'Barbarella', which is a lovely orange-y coral. Being Nars this does cost just under the twenty pound mark, but a nice sheer lipstick is something I would splash out on.

And that's it! I'm back to school now, so posting may not be as consistent (sorry!), but I will try and pop one in here and there. Comment below telling me what's on your summer wishlist - I'd love to know!

Zazie x