11 Aug 2014

• The Product To Messy Beachy Hair •




When it comes to hair, my number one style is beachy waves. Because my hair is so thick and frizzy it's impossible to straighten, and when attempted to do so just goes frizzy. These days I don't even brush my hair anymore (might sound weird to some people), but my hair is naturally quite curly/wavy - the pictures above are all my natural hair texture.


But, to make me satisfied with my hair it does need a little bit of beachy-ness, and the Toni & Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray gives your hair that little bit of moisture and messiness that your hair would get naturally after going on a beach holiday. This is also a lot healthier for your hair, as I did go to the beach during the holidays and it just made my hair incredibly knotty and hard to style. This product however, makes your hair look beachy, without making it feel straw-like.

And it's on the cheaper end on the scale too! I'd definitely recommend this for a beachy look, although don't expect too much if you have super straight hair as I can't imagine it looking fully surfer hair!

Also, a big thank you to Kate over at Beauty Babbles, who interviewed me about living in Singapore and my makeup/beauty faves! You can read the interview here. :)

Zazie x