13 Aug 2014

• A New Happy Light Addition •


If you've been here a long time, you know that I really like Bourjois Happy Light Concealer. I've seen other products from the range, but have never been too intrigued or interested in them. But, I was on the search for a non-silicon primer - I do like my Baby Skin and Smashbox option, but they just don't make the cut completely.


I picked up the Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer, but there's also a matte one available. I was quite intrigued by the luminising claims, and I was not disappointed. It feels like a very light moisturiser, or a serum, like they describe it. It nourishes your skin while evening out your skin texture and makes you look dewy in a healthy way. Although I haven't noticed it making my makeup stay on much longer, it's just a really great base to use to make your foundation go on easier and make your skin look nice and healthy. And for £10.99 (unless like me you get it cheaper in a deal or at duty free) it's definitely worth it.

So far I'm pretty impressed with the Happy Light range, and am very happy to try some more in the future.

Zazie x