30 Jul 2014

• A Tale Of Concealers •


If there's one face product I couldn't live without, it would definitely be concealer. If it's to hide those dark under eye circles from lack of sleep or to hide blemishes, concealer does the job. I have a few that I truly love and use for different things. 

My under eye go-to is definitely the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. I just wish it came in a lighter shade, because the formula is perfect for under the eye - light, slightly brightening and doesn't crease. It's also quite cheap at £5.49.

For spots my go-to is the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. I used to use this under my eyes, but now I'm getting more into pin-point concealing, and this is perfect for it. It's quite heavy coverage, and despite being called "radiant" gives more of a velvety finish. It's on the pricier side, but definitely worth it. 

And finally an all rounder is the Bourjois Happy Light Concealer. Although it can be a bit drying on dry patches like around my nose, it's great if you want your concealer to really last. It does come in pot form, so it can be a little unhygienic, but just make sure your fingers are clean. 

At the end of the day you don't really need to have three concealers in your routine, but I do think it's nice to have a normal one and a brightening one. 

Zazie x