3 Jul 2014

• O-Mega Worth The Wait •

I'd first off like to start this post with a huge apology for not posting this week. I'm actually in the UK at the moment, and have been spending a lot of time with friends, family, etc. But, hopefully i'll try to post more as I have been making one or two sneaky purchases already.


Some products I simply lust after for an eternity, whereas others I wait until the time is right. Every single time I'm near a MAC counter I ask for Omega, but they never seem to have it in stock. However, when I was at Duty Free at the airport, they not only had it in stock but I was also able to buy it for a lot cheaper than the original price.

MAC's Omega doesn't look too different to any normal brown shade, but thanks to it's ashy undertones is perfect for your brows, especially if you're a blondie like me. It's completely matte, and so also acts as a great crease shade or to sweep across the lid as it isn't too dark. I also love using this just under the lash line, as it just completes the look.

It's been a long wait for Omega, but it's definitely worth it.

And I hope this post has been worth the wait too!

Zazie x