2 Jun 2014

• Body Shop Camomile •



Sorry i haven't been posting much last week, but we just moved house, and so everything is very hectic - my days now consist of unpacking boxes, which is a lot more tiring than it sounds. But, enough with excuses, hopefully i'll get back to posting Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.


Today's post is something i was a bit hesitant of posting, mainly because this has gotten a lot of hype and well loved reviews, but it's just so good. I first heard about the Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil from Aerin, and after testing hers I knew i had to get my own. Despite not having oily skin I just never thought oils would be for me, but this has 100% changed my views. One pump of this massaged into my face and not a single piece of makeup is left. I then rinse it with water and my face feels so smooth and clean. It doesn't leave any oily residue and has a very subtle camomile scent which I personally don't mind. It's definitely gotten my more interested in cleansing oil, and for the price of this one I definitely think it's something everyone should have.

The second thing is something that I've had for a while now, but only just hit pan (sad times, i know). I've always wanted to try a cleansing balm, and so I decided to opt for a less expensive one. The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter is pretty much the oil in solid form. It effortlessly melts your makeup away without irritation, and despite feeling ever so slightly greasy/oily when used, once removed leaves soft skin that feels nice and fresh.

As you can probably tell i've fallen slightly head over heels in love with this range, the makeup removers are fab too, and I'd definitely recommend you go check it out.

 Zazie x