28 Apr 2014

• The Rimmel Nude Lip •



I was actually thinking that i didn't have a nude lipstick, when HQHair contacted me, to see if i wanted to try out some nude Rimmel lip products - could i resist? Obviously not.

You'd think a nude lip is so easy to pull off, but i honestly think that a nude lip is harder to pull off than a bold one. Finding the right shade for you can be so hard, but maybe these will work..


I already have two apocolips shades, but they are very bright, and so not too god for everyday wear. So when i received the Rimmel Apocolips in Luna*, i was very happy. I would best describe this shade as a pale peach, that has a slightly glossy satin finish. I'm generally a big fan of the formula, as it isn't too sticky or drying either. I think the shade is gorgeous for Spring, as it does have orange tones in it which are, ahem, 'in trend'.

I also received the Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 103*, which is plain nude with a slight peachy tone in it. I'm a big fan of the formula, as it doesn't look very matte, and isn't drying at all. The only issue i have, is that it looks a little bit like concealer lips on me when i wear it on it's own, but, paired with Luna, it gives a gorgeous shade, that is perfect for Spring. I really want to try a red shade from this collection, as they look really nice.

I'd definitely recommend you go check out the HQHair Website, they have tons of different brands from drugstore to low end, and has FREE worldwide delivery, as well as free next day delivery in the UK if you spend over £50. It did take one and a half weeks to get to Singapore, but it's definitely worth it in my opinion. They also have loads of other deals going on, such as discounts and special offers, so i'd recommend a browse of their offers section.

This post was not sponsored by HQHair, even though it may seem like it - they're just really great!

Zazie.

*PR Sample