20 Apr 2014

• Life Lately •


Hello Everybody! I hope you all had a lovely long weekend (i sure did). I've always wanted to post more lifestyle posts, but i realise a lot of you just won't be interested in what i get up to in my free time. However, i hope there are some of you who do, because i will try and post little 'Life Lately' style posts maybe once a month. I've seen several bloggers write these, and i always enjoy reading them as their blogs aren't always bombarded with beauty. Of course this is strictly speaking still a beauty blog, so if you prefer those posts, then don't worry - they'll still be here.

Life
This month has generally been a really good 'un. I've been spending a lot of time with my sister, as she is leaving to University in Summer, and i can tell now that the next couple of months are going to fly past. We spent one day going shopping (without actually buying anything), and we also took a sneaky little trip to Arab Street, where we had brunch and looked around the cute little shops they have. They have really nice street art, and the little cafe we went to was also so cute - the iced chocolate was to die for. I also spotted a little yellow Vespa, which i couldn't help but snap a photo of. I generally had a ton of fun, and it's really nice just to get out the house for a while haha!

Beauty
When it came to beauty, i've been obsessed with Sally Hansen's Mint Sorbet on my nails, such a lovely pastel shade, and perfect for Easter. I've actually fallen a little bit in love with Catrice's Quad that i mentioned in this post, although i wasn't a fan then. This has really taught me to "give it a year" type of thing - if you dislike a product, go back to it after a while and you might surprise yourself, and love it.

Fashion
This month i've been in love with these pair of dungarees i picked up from Topshop. I saw some a while ago that i really wanted, but because they were really long, i didn't see them very suited for Singapore. But, when i saw these ones, i instantly knew i needed them. I love pairing them with my Vans-style shoes, also from Topshop. Love love love.

Today i'm going for Sunday Dinner with mine and Aerin's family, which will be really fun. A good ol' roast - Happy Easter!

Follow me on Twitter & Instagram for more of me :)

Zazie x