25 Mar 2014

• Rose Gold: Three Things •

Rose Gold is a very popular colour amongst many. It's a nice alternative for typical gold, although i must admit i probably prefer simple gold, as i think it suits my hair colour a lot more. I have a couple of rose gold things that i wanted to tell you about today, so here they are.


Almost all of you have probably heard of the rose gold watch from Michael Kors, and i think since then this huge obsession with rose gold really came on. When i saw this watch for a tenner i couldn't resist to try it out. I still stand by my judgement that gold suits me better, but this watch from Cotton On is a great dupe if anyone wants to try a Michael Kors one. This one is very much rose gold, with both the strap and the face being the shade, so this is really one for rose gold lovers!

What may be a surprise to some of you, is that i don't have any ear piercings. I used to have some but i let them close up a while ago. I've always wanted to get some again, especially on my cartilage, but for now these cuffs are really great. I bought a pack of about five from H&M, and they're so easy to slip on, and look (kind of) real.

Lastly is an eyeshadow that i've talked about a couple of times before. It is the Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Mono in Fancy a Coppa tea?, which is described as a copper shade, but in my opinion is a lot more rose gold / pink champagne shade. This has got to be one of my favourite eye shadows, as it is not only a gorgeous shade, but is really buttery and pigmented and has little to no fall out. This looks beautiful on it's own, or with a brown shade in the crease. And for under £5, it's a really great deal!


Are you a fan of rose gold?

Zazie x